|The Beacon Pool Summer 2022|
|Open July 2-September 4, 2022|
|Day||Session 1||Session 2||Session 3|
|Monday||1:15pm- 3:15pm||3:30pm- 5:30pm|
|Tuesday||1:15pm- 3:15pm||3:30pm- 5:30pm|
|Wednesday||1:15pm- 3:15pm||3:30pm- 5:30pm|
|Thursday||1:15pm- 3:15pm||3:30pm- 5:30pm|
|Friday||1:15pm- 3:15pm||3:30pm- 5:30pm|
|Saturday||11:00am- 1:00pm||1:15pm- 3:15pm||3:30pm-5:30pm|
|Sunday||11:00am- 1:00pm||1:15pm- 3:15pm||3:30pm-5:30pm|
|Age||Pricing Matrix||Swim Admission||Beacon Resident Pass|
|Single Swim Session – Adult||Single Session Day Pass||$10.00||$50.00/ season|
|Single Swim Session – Child||Single Session Day Pass||$5.00||$25.00/ season|
|Single Swim Session – Senior||Single Session Day Pass||$5.00||$25.00/ season|
|Single Swim session – Infant(0-2)||Single Session Day Pass||$0.00||$0.00/ season|
|The pool will be cleared between each session giving each group time to depart before the next one arrives as a way to maintain social distancing as well as give our staff the opportunity to clean as required. Please select one of the dates and times to come enjoy the pool. People who have not reserved a space advance will NOT be permitted to enter the pool.|
Visiting the Beacon Pool- For the summer of 2022;
- We will have multiple 2 hour swim sessions 7 days a week.
- Walk up paid admission will no longer be available the day you come. We are asking pool users reserve their swim time in advance. This will provide a much more enjoyable swim experience, easier check in process, and guaranteed swim time.
- You will need a MyRec account to book swim times in advance. Pool accounts are open to all New York State residents.
- Beacon residents are eligible for a resident discount admission pass.
You will need a pool account to book swim times in advance. Follow these simple steps and we will see you this summer at the Beacon Pool!
- Update or create your family’s account at https://beaconny.myrec.com/.
- Add all swimmers to your account as a member on that account.
- For Beacon residents, resident discount passes charge a one time fee and from there you will book your swim times and at checkout will not be required to pay.
***For anyone needing assistance with setting up a MyRec account in order to use the Beacon Pool, please reach out. 845-765-2470 . We are more than happy to help with this!***
You can begin booking your swim times on June 6, 2022
- Swim time is in 2 hour increments.
- All swimmers will need to have a admission pass regardless of their age.
- We will have confirmation of your booking when you arrive at the pool.
The Beacon Pool is located at the Park at The Settlement Camp, Camp Loop Road. The pool itself is 140 feet by 50 feet and progresses in depth from 2 feet to 8 feet deep making it perfect for swimmers and water lovers of all ages. We are very excited to be given the opportunity to provide the community with a fun, affordable, and local swimming spot.